An appropriate method of cleaning is important to keep your shoes durable. Here are some tips to clean Palladium shoes of different materials.
- Rub with a damp cloth gently, using lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Machine wash is NOT suitable
- Do not use bleach
Suede and Nubuck:
- Use a ”suede” brush to brush away dirt. Use when a shoe is dry.
- Do not use water, because it may cause a permanent stain.
- Gently rub with a damp cloth gently, using lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Can wash using a machine up to 30 degrees of celsius, but must be air-dried with no direct sunlight or other source of heat.
- Do not use bleach.
- Depending upon material or texture, follow instructions for leather, suede and nubuck.
- Do not force dry shoes with any source of direct heat.
- Allow shoes to ”air-dry” naturally at room temperature
- Stuff with paper on shoe tree to maintain shape.